Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9, 2014 "Consciousness"

Dear Dieting Friends,

 I didn't think a lot about my diet today.  I was on the diet. I followed the diet...but did I actually think about the diet??  At the end of the day I am realizing that my new eating habits, etc, or being on a health-kick, is almost always in the back of my mind.  I did consider things like, for example, usually I exercise at least fifteen minutes every day.  Today I didn't. I think I'm being attacked with either a new cold, or some allergies, which to me, warrants being able to skip a day.  

I'm thinking about this a little more while discussing this with you; once today, I even had a teacher come in and try to pawn-off a cupcake on me from one of his students who was having a birthday...and I politely refused the cupcake.  At the time, I think I was so busy, I'm not sure that moment of my day even provoked much thought of my diet.  Not to mention, I never once wished I could eat that cupcake.  Wow, that's a good change ;o)

Now, if that cupcake was a pizza...I'd be in big trouble.

How often do you think about being on your diet?  I'm in week eleven, and so maybe it takes this many weeks to finally feel comfortable enough to not think about it that much.

Rachael


No comments:

Post a Comment